- This event has passed.
LIVE ONLINE CLASS – EASY CREAMY RAMEN
February 3 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Welcome to our new LIVE online classes to help you from anywhere in the world in exploring your vegan culinary journey. Get ready to meet our extraordinary professional Chef Instructor in the comfort of your own kitchen, IN REAL TIME. Classes will be hosted through the Zoom platform. Just like our in-person classes, these virtual cooking experiences are all about interaction and engagement while learning some vegan cooking skills!
Ramen is a Japanese noodle soup dish that’s widely popular in Japan and throughout the world. Though there are thousands of variations, the dish consists of a broth base, long thin noodles made from wheat, and an assortment of toppings. During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Nico, you will make a creamy broth base and then learn how to add different herbs and seasonings to create the flavor you desire. We will then chop up some vegetables and tofu, cook the noodles and bring it all together to make a great ramen that can be easily reproduced at home for an absolutely delicious, nutritious, easy, fulfilling AND affordable meal.
- Recipes: Recipe links will be sent after your booking confirmation and before class.
- Ingredients: Ingredient lists will be sent after your booking confirmation and before class. Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions.
- Technology: Connect with the Chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation: Chime in with questions through the chat box.
- Participation: Classes are up to 100 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 1-1.5 hours
- Labels: Fun, Healthy, Japanese, Vegan
Before the start of class, be sure to follow these steps:
- Prepare your cooking station using the ingredients & equipment list provided in advance.
- Join the chef’s virtual kitchen by clicking on the Zoom link provided in the confirmation email.
- Cook along with the chef and other attendees in real time, ending the session with a delicious creation that’s ready to enjoy!