- This event has passed.
LIVE ONLINE CLASS: PAN-SEARED TOFU SCALLOPS!
February 24 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Welcome to our new LIVE online classes to help you from anywhere in the world in exploring your vegan culinary journey. Get ready to meet our extraordinary professional Chef Instructor in the comfort of your own kitchen, IN REAL TIME. Classes will be hosted through the Zoom platform. Just like our in-person classes, these virtual cooking experiences are all about interaction and engagement while learning some vegan cooking skills!
What to Expect from our Online Cooking Classes: We teach people to cook VEGAN and our instructors aren’t simply VEGAN chefs, they are experienced teachers as well. Our goal is for each person who takes our classes either in person on online, that they can walk away with a bit more knowledge and confidence in understanding how amazing VEGAN food can be when you just take a little extra time to step away from processed and create something yourself.
This dish could be coming out of the kitchen at any five-star restaurant around but tonight – it’s coming out of your kitchen. This mock scallop is pan-seared on each side, garnished in a spicy citrus glaze with chopped mushrooms and onions, and served in a pool of homemade miso broth. This dish combines the deep salty and umami flavors of the miso broth with the sweet and spicy sauce blend together to create a spectacular entree.
- Recipes: Recipe links will be sent after your booking confirmation and before class.
- Ingredients: Ingredient lists will be sent after your booking confirmation and before class. Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions.
- Technology: Connect with the Chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation: Chime in with questions through the chat box.
- Participation: Classes are up to 100 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration: 1-1.5 hours
- Class start time is listed in Pacific Time
- Labels: Healthy, Savory, Food Transformation, Vegan
Before the start of class, be sure to follow these steps:
- Prepare your cooking station using the ingredients & equipment list provided in advance.
- Join the chef’s virtual kitchen by clicking on the Zoom link provided in the confirmation email.
- Cook along with the chef and other attendees in real time, ending the session with a delicious creation that’s ready to enjoy!