- This event has passed.
Vegas Vegan’s DINING AT NIGHT
May 28 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
We are so excited to roll out our newest launch – Downtown Vegas Vegan Dining at Night.
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Vegas Vegan will transform from our casual deli style dining to a downtown, dining experience featuring a limited menu with plated dining service from 5:30P-9:30P. The menu will be seasonally themed to present you with choices that will change every two weeks. As spring is here and summer is approaching, join us while we dim the lights, cover the tables, pull out the porcelain dishes, light up the patio and bring on the music. Specialty cocktails, beer and wine will be available. Reservations are recommended with outdoor and indoor options. Call 702-478-6777 to reserve a table!
Below is the menu for 5/26 to 6/4! Sin City’s hottest kitchen is turning up the heat to bring you quality vegan food and an enjoyable dining experience.
- Seasonal Vegetable Pesto Stacks – Complimentary stacked watermelon radish and golden beets layered with a basil pesto genovese and topped with microgreens.
- Lemon Almond Herb Ricotta Radicchio (GF & Soy-Free, contains nuts & coconut) – Homemade almond ricotta blended with fresh lemon and herbs and spread on grilled Radicchio Treviso leaves and topped with a balsamic drizzle and marinated feta crumble. $13
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip (Soy-Free & Nut-Free) – A creamy and savory baked dip served with smoky citrus pita chips. $12
Mains (All entrées include a baby kale and heirloom tomato salad with a blood orange vinaigrette):
- Eggplant Saltimbocca (Soy-Free, contains nuts) – Crispy baked and stuffed eggplant served over a bed of pearled couscous with a side of rainbow carrots topped with an orange zest and balsamic glaze. $23
- Lemon Mushroom Penne Piccata (GF, Soy-Free & Nut-Free) – A combination of lemon and capers in a smooth, velvety sauce with sliced Baby Bella mushrooms served over penne pasta with a side of roasted zucchini and Summer squash topped with a sauce vierge. $21
- Cajun Roasted Cauliflower Steaks (GF & Soy-Free & Nut-Free) – Blackened cauliflower topped with a chimichurri sauce and served over a bed of creamy polenta with a side of tomatoes rockefeller. $22
- Pistachio Pudding (GF & Soy-Free, contains nuts) – Homemade creamy, sweet pistachio pudding topped with candied pistachios and whip cream. $9
- Key Lime Pie (Soy-Free & Nut-Free, contains coconut) – A sweet and tart lime-flavored, mouse-textured pie with a traditional graham cracker crust. $10